Plantable Wildflower Seed Cards
Why We Love It: Send loved ones a gift that keeps on growing with Plantable Wildflower Seed Cards. Printed on paper made from post-consumer waste, each card has a mixture of seeds pressed into the paper so the card may be planted by the recipient.
- A2 Size / 4.25 x 5.5 in / 10.8 x 14 cm
- Recycled kraft envelope included
- Folded and blank inside
- Planting instructions and seed list on the back of each card
- 2 year shelf life for best germination
- Non-GMO seeds are considered safe and non-invasive for planting in the USA, Canada, and EU
- For best results, store in a cool, dry place before planting
10% of profits are donated to LGBTQ+ and ecological organizations. Learn more about donations here.
Use: To plant, cover with 1/8” of soil in full/partial sun and keep moist until seeds establish.
Materials: Recycled paper made from post-consumer waste, various seeds, recycled kraft paper envelope.
End of Life: If not planted, cards may be composted at home or industrially. Envelopes may be composted at home or industrially, or recycled with paper recycling.