New to the idea of a refill shop? Refilling bottles is one of the easiest ways to keep disposable plastics out of landfills and resource intensive recycling systems. Bring your own bottles or purchase ours to refill with our plant based, cruelty-free, and sustainably sourced bath, home, and body products.
HOW TO REFILL IN-STORE
- Bring your own clean and dry bottle or purchase one of ours to fill.
- Important: When refilling a bottle, be sure to fill with the same product as before. If your container is dusty, has water or has product that is older than a year, sanitize and dry it before refilling to preserve the life of your product. This is especially important for face and skincare products to prevent the growth of mold, yeast or fungus. Learn more about how to properly sanitize here.
- Refills are sold by the ounce.
- Fill container up leaving enough space for your pump to be added.
- Bring to the front and check out!
Curious about pricing? You can find the price per oz listed on each product page. Refill pouches purchased online include built in costs to make up for shipping expenses and our refill return program. So, be sure to look for the price per oz listed in the products bio section.