Organic Jojoba Oil & Refills
In-Store Refill Price: $2.27 Per Oz
Why We Love It:
Our jojoba oil is grown organically in Arizona with no petrochemicals and is cold-pressed. Jojoba is a highly penetrating wax that most closely resembles the oils naturally produced by the skin. Because of this, jojoba oil helps to balance oil production and is great for acne-prone or oily skin. It's known for soothing psoriasis, sunburns, and dry skin. Jojoba oil universally agrees with almost every skin tone and type.
• Carrier Oil: To dilute essential oils, add up to 2% of E.O.'s or 4-8 drops of essential oils per 1 tablespoon of carrier oil.
• Makeup Remover: Apply a few drops to the face. Massage in circles for 30 seconds. Use a warm, wet washcloth or facial round to wipe away makeup and debris.
• Moisturizer: Apply to face and body immediately after cleansing or mix with lotion for added moisture and skin protection.
• Heat Protectant: To calm frizz or use as a heat protectant on dry hair; apply a small amount to hands first to avoid over-application, then apply to mid-shaft and ends of hair.
• Hair Oil: Apply to hair after washing and leave in for 30 minutes, then rinse.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E.
Packaging: Glass dropper bottle or BPA-free, returnable refill pouch.
Zero Waste Online Refill and Return: Choose either a pre-filled container or a returnable refill pouch. Refills come in a BPA-free pouch made with 93% less plastic than a plastic bottle. All refill pouches should be returned to us in the envelope you receive with your order that includes pre-paid postage. Simply empty the pouch contents into your own container, quick rinse to remove excess product, then place the empty pouch back in the mail for us to reuse or recycle through TerraCycle.