Oxy Powder Refills
Why We Love It: Liquid detergents are made up from at least 50 percent water. Nellie's does not think selling you water and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder. You only need 1 tbsp per load of this oxygen booster to strengthen the cleaning power of your laundry detergent.
- Safe from: SLS, SLES, gluten, phosphates, fragrance, and chlorine.
- Color-safe, septic-safe, hypoallergenic, environmentally-friendly and biodegradable.
- Small load – 1 tablespoon.
- Regular load – 2 tablespoons.
- Large load – 3 tablespoons.
- (Use 3 tablespoons for very dirty or stained clothing.)
Pre-soak or hand wash: separate whites from colors. Use only one tablespoon along with Nellie’s All-Natural Laundry Soda in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of WARM or HOT water. Soak for 1/2 hour then rinse thoroughly.
General stain removal: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water for upholstery, fabric, kitchen floors, counters, trash cans, and all other water washable surfaces. Apply solution to stain, wait 1-5 minutes, scrub with sponge or blot with towel. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
Carpet spot remover: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water. Soak up excess liquid before applying solution to stain. Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes, soak up with white towel. Repeat if necessary. Rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry. Vacuum once dry.
- Do Not Use: on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, latex, paints, or wood.
Packaging: Comes in a compostable/recyclable paper bag.
Ingredients: sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, sodium sulfate, primary linear alcohol ethoxylate.