- Great for every day storage of soaps and cleaning
- Loofah soap cushions keep soap dry, because wet soap and water remain in the bottom side of the pillow
- The loofah soap cushion can also be used to clean the lavatory
- Made from loofah; measures 4-7/8-inches long by 3-1/8-inches wide
- For maintenance simply rinse out and hang to dry; made in Germany
Loofah soap cushions have a dual function: the soap stays dry, because wet soap and water remain in the bottom side of the pillow, where they can be used again for cleaning. Measures 4-7/8-inches long by 3-1/8-inches wide.
The first handcrafted Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.