Olive Wood Round Hairbrush
- Great for every day hair care; brushes of wild boar bristle brush gently but thoroughly. The longer you have it, the more you'll love it. Boar bristles help preserve the natural oils in hair and soften with use. Great for straightening hair while blow drying.
- The olive wood is very hard, and the high oil content also makes it water-repellent, so that olivewood is ideal for use in damp environments
- The waxed olive wood is durable and naturally ages gracefully; has ten rows of bristles for efficient brushing
- Made from waxed olive wood and wild boar bristle; measures 8-1/2-inches long
- For maintenance, use lukewarm water and a mild shampoo; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; comb out gently using a metal comb and then hang on a hook or lay flat for storage; made in Germany
This wild boar bristle hair brush has ten rows of bristles, to make brushing your hair easy and efficient. The body of the brush is made with waxed olive wood, meaning it is durable, water resistant and hard. It is ideal for use in damp environments. The brush measures 8-1/2-inches long.
The brush is made with wild boar bristle, meaning it can brush gently yet thoroughly. Before being strung into the brush head, the pig bristle is cleaned, scoured and combed in a multi-stage process. This finishing treatment ensures the utmost quality and optimizes the benefits of pig bristles. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with a mild soap and warm water solution. Never soak brush. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
The first handcrafted Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.