Refilling containers of products you use every day is one of the best ways to keep single-use plastics out of landfills, the environment, and resource-intensive recycling systems. Check below for Pop-Up Refill Station dates. Remember to BYO bottles and bags, or you can purchase from us as well!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Bring your own container; buy one of our aluminum or glass containers; or grab a clean bottle from our free donation bin. We'll weigh your container before you fill it.
2. Fill your container, we'll weigh it again and you'll only pay for the product, often saving $2-5 a bottle compared to buying new packaging!
WHAT ARE OUR REFILL OPTIONS?
- Sweet Pea Shampoo & Conditioner ¢.73 an oz
- Peppermint Shampoo/Body Wash & Conditioner ¢.73 an oz
- Sweet Pea Lotion ¢.98 an oz
- Sweet Pea Hairspray ¢.73 an oz
- Unscented Deodorant ¢.73 an oz (Great for adding your own essential oils! Try bergamot and lime or lavender and citrus!)
- Laundry Soda ¢.30 for 2 loads (1 tbsp per load)
- Oxy Brightening Powder ¢.37 for 2 loads (1 tbsp per load)
- Dish Detergent ¢.40 for 1.5-2 loads (1-1.5 tbsp per load)
THE GOOD FILL
- Liquid Dish Soap (price coming soon)
- All Purpose Cleaner (price coming soon)
- Tooth Powder (price coming soon)
WHERE ARE WE?
March 31st / Flora Plant Shop / 11am-4pm / 305 E Trinity Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37207
- July 27th and 28th / Flora Plant Shop / 12am-5pm on Friday and 11am-5pm on Saturday / 305 E Trinity Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37207
- August 31st and September 1st / Flora Plant Shop / 12am-5pm on Friday and 11am-5pm on Saturday / 305 E Trinity Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37207
Online refill options coming in August!