Refilling containers of products you use every day is one of the best ways to keep single-use plastics out of landfills, the environment, and resource-intensive recycling systems. Check below for Pop-Up Refill Station dates. Remember to BYO bottles and bags, or you can purchase from us as well!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Bring your own container; buy one of our aluminum or glass containers; or grab a clean bottle from our free donation bin. We'll weigh your container before you fill it.
2. Fill your container, we'll weigh it again and you'll only pay for the product, often saving $2-5 a bottle compared to buying new packaging!
WHAT ARE OUR REFILL OPTIONS?
- Sweet Pea Shampoo & Conditioner ¢.73 an oz
- Peppermint Shampoo/Body Wash & Conditioner ¢.73 an oz
- Sweet Pea Lotion ¢.99 an oz
- Sweet Pea Hairspray ¢.73 an oz
- Unscented Deodorant ¢.73 an oz (Great for adding your own essential oils! Try a few drops of bergamot and lime or lavender and citrus!)
- Laundry Soda
- Oxy Brightening Powder
- Dish Detergent
THE GOOD FILL
- Liquid Dish Soap
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Hand Soap
- Body Oil
WHERE ARE WE?
March 2nd and 3rd / Flora Plant Shop / 11am-5pm / 305 E Trinity Ln #103, Nashville, TN 37207