Small Olive Wood Hair Brush
No Plastic here! Detangles, and holds natural oils to help keep shine in hair.
- Great for every day hair care; the surface of the special wood pins have a waxy, environmentally friendly coating
- The olive wood is very hard, and the high oil content also makes it water-repellent, so that olivewood is ideal for use in damp environments
- The narrow wooden pins with rounded tips ensure gentle, pleasant scalp care for coarse or fine hair; unlike metal, wooden pins don't absorb heat during blow drying and therefore have anti-static properties
- Made from waxed olive wood, natural rubber, and maple pins; measures 8-1/2-inches long
- For maintenance, rinse with water; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; made in Germany
The first handcrafted Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.